I’m going to stray from my lessons planning a minute to share with you some websites that provide emailings(and some sites just do visit daily…or weekly) of inspirational and/or biblical messages.
They come to your inbox you can read or delete depending on your time available
if you are really good with email you could even have them delivered to a specific folder.
a catholic site that offers email lists to get on two of my favorite are:
- 3 Minute Retreat(a daily email that provides a 3 minute meditationish retreat for you, this retreat is appropriate for anyone seeking a short time of planned renewal each day.
- Daily Inspiration (daily email reflections on biblical passages)
- Sunday Connection (based on the catholic lectionary, shares the readings for sunday and background on the gospel message)
- Daily Meditations of the Holy Father
- Lumen Fidei, the encyclical
- Lumen Gentium (from vatican II)
- Gaudium et Spes
- Dignitatis Humanae
Flocknote(read the Catechism or the gospels in a year)
Pick one or pick several
either way try do read a little inspiration daily or at the very least weekly.
In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit…